Who doesn’t love a well prepared Turkey? But what truly keeps your crowd coming back for more are the sides. At holiday celebrations, it’s the unique side dishes that make the best memories while celebrating the season’s bounty.
Made from scratch in our kitchen, find classics alongside these contemporary recipes, each one waiting to become your new holiday signature:
- Cranberry Orange Relish, a tart accent for your turkey.
- Stuffing made with cornbread and balanced with savory sausage.
- Sweet Potatoes stuffed with sweet and gooey toasted marshmallows.
- Haricot Vert, tender, crunchy and flavorful.
- Butternut Squash with Spinach & Cranberries.
- Potato Au Gratin Towers, beautiful on everyone’s plate.
- Celery root and potato mash, creamy and smooth.
- Cranberry Pecan Wild Rice, to complement your turkey dinner.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, a classic choice.
- Honey-Glazed Red & Golden Beets, like stained glass on the plate!
For appetizers while the turkey is in the oven, offer your guests flavorful dips, including 7 layer and spinach & artichoke, with homemade chips, made fresh in store. Or serve up a local cheese board, featuring New England cheeses, along with a platter of deviled eggs. Let us create a charcuterie platter for your gathering, or grab a large shrimp platter to socialize around.
Stop by any time up until 9pm on the 27th for that standout side dish, appetizer, pie or anything else that will complete your holiday meal.
Our associates are here to help you plan a memorable feast. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Brothers Marketplace.