New in the deli department at all locations, find Brothers Marketplace charcuterie meats from New England Charcuterie in Waltham!
Use these local, hand-crafted, artisanal meats produced by Executive Chef Joshua Smith as the centerpiece for a charcuterie board at your next gathering with friends and family.
Select a few meats as the centerpiece for your display. Add a sharp cheddar and a soft camembert, pickles, and sliced crostini. Choose a couple of dips and spreads to include in small bowls, such as a spicy mustard and a sweet chutney or fruit compote.
For the main feature, here is the full menu of flavorful meats to choose from:
- Hot Soppressata, a traditional Italian, spicy salame with hot chili, cayenne pepper, garlic and white and black pepper.
- Sweet Soppressata, with strong flavors of red wine, pepper and garlic.
- Pepperoni, a dry salami with paprika, fennel seed and cayenne.
- Lomo, a Spanish-style, dry cured pork loin with flavors of paprika, pepper and other spices.
- Genoa, a dry salami with garlic and black peppercorns.
- Chorizo Seco, a dried, Spanish-style salami with red wine, smoked paprika and other spices.
- Bourbon & Bacon Salami, a Southern-style salami that combines the sweet smokiness of bacon with soft notes of vanilla and oak from Kentucky Bourbon.
Ask us for tips on selecting the meats and other finishing touches for your own charcuterie board!