In our delis in Medfield, Waltham, and Weston, our sandwiches are all about the ingredients we put in. We’re serving up new sandwiches for summer, made for you.
For something fun and easy to eat on the go, try a Conewich, with your choice of fresh ingredients – such as lobster salad, white meat chicken salad or tuna salad – all filled in a bread “cone.”
Savor local New England Charcuterie from Waltham, with The N.E.C., featuring
Genoa salami, chorizo, coppa, finocchiona & provolone, or The Genoa, highlighting Genoa salami with provolone, fresh arugula, tomato, olive oil, salt & pepper, both served on an Iggy’s ciabatta roll.
Stop by to try these other summer favorites, served on Iggy’s Ficelle, a French-like bread with distinctive sourdough flavor:
- Tomato Mozzarella Ficelle – Sliced, hydroponic tomatoes layered with fresh mozzarella & fresh basil, with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Italian Ficelle – Thinly sliced genoa salami with natural casing, Italian-imported, Principe mortadella, rosemary ham and Secolo prosciutto, with provolone on top.
For our other creations, all-natural Brothers Marketplace turkey breast and roast beef are gently seasoned and slow-roasted in the store for mouthwatering flavor. And natural, antibiotic-free ham and turkey from McKenzie Country Classics in Vermont, cured with maple wood smoke and pure Vermont maple syrup.
This summer, savor these meats in creative sandwiches, such as the Big Bird Turkey – featuring Havarti, cole slaw, turkey & Thousand Island on a baguette – or the Smokestack, with turkey, ham, smoked gouda, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayo on ciabatta.
Enjoy a modern-take on the old-fashioned family picnic with familiar ingredients in updated deli salads, like all white meat, antibiotic-free Tarragon Chicken Salad on a flaky, buttery croissant. Select from an array of fresh, vegetarian choices, including:
- The Vitale, ironically invented by Roche Bros. Meat Director Frank Vitale, with sliced eggplant, fresh mozzarella, caramelized onions, spinach & marinara on ciabatta.
- The Butternut Bomb Stroller, with butternut squash, baby spinach, red onion, craisins, oil, salt & pepper on a flour tortilla.
- Tofu Teriyaki Stroller, with fried tofu, cashews, red, green & yellow peppers, scallions, black sesame seeds, crushed red pepper, sweet red chili sauce & sesame ginger teriyaki sauce on a flour tortilla.
We’re your neighborhood deli. Visit us to choose your favorite sandwiches, prepared how you would make them if you had the time.