Roasted. Brined. Deep-Fried. Grilled. Smoked. It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without turkey, whichever way you like best.
Choose from our high-quality options for your holiday bird, each available in a range of sizes:
- Plainville All-Natural Turkey – antibiotic-free with no additives.
- Plainville Organic Turkey – fed certified organic grains & nothing artificial.
- Plainville All-Natural Frozen Brined Turkey – no additives, antibiotic-free and already brined.
- Misty Knoll All-Natural Turkey – raised free-range in Vermont meadows.
- Bell & Evans All-Natural Fresh Turkey – antibiotic-free and all-natural.
Pair your turkey with other mouthwatering, antibiotic & hormone-free meats for the centerpiece of your holiday meal.
A bone-in or sirloin strip roast from Niman Ranch, slow-roasted with red wine jus. Rack of lamb encrusted with fresh herbs, stunning on your festive table. We’d love to help you find the perfect cut of meat to serve alongside your turkey, or if you want to offer something different for the main event this year.
Of course, it’s the side dishes that keep everyone coming back for seconds!
Scratch-made in our kitchen, select from classic side dishes to go with your main course, including mashed potatoes, herb stuffing, corn bread sausage stuffing and more. Choose from other flavorful recipes, such as cranberry orange relish, celery root and potato mash and honey glazed red and yellow beets.
Also find all sorts of options for appetizers before the main meal is served, from fresh, creamy dips to local cheese and crackers. Add a sampling of Brothers Marketplace Charcuterie to your cheeseboard, handcrafted in Waltham.
Visit our bakery for treats to top off your meal, including pies in seasonal flavors, cookies, brownies or one of our new Rustic Tart Galettes, baked in store. Select from three flavors, including Pumpkin, Blueberry Peach and Apple Cinnamon.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Brothers Marketplace!