- 2 tablespoons Brothers Marketplace Za’atar
- 1 onion, cut into 2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup Brothers Marketplace Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ear of corn, shucked
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 4 soft boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry or cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the onion, red bell pepper, olive oil and Za’atar seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Pan should just be smoking. Cook the onions and peppers for 3 minutes on each side or until charred. Reserve the remaining marinate for salad dressing.
- Place corn on the hot grill pan, turning as needed. Once cool enough to handle, cut the corn from the cob.
- In individual bowls or plates, divide the spinach, grilled onions and peppers, corn, avocado, radishes, goat cheese and eggs between each bowl.
- Whisk in the mustard and vinegar to the remaining Za’atar marinade, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad.