- 4 teaspoons Brothers Marketplace Chipotle Paprika Rub
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (juice of 1 lime)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush each ear of corn with vegetable oil.
- In a bowl combine the cotija cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and Smoky Paprika Chipotle seasoning.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook, turning every 3 minutes until charred, about 9-11 minutes.
- Remove corn from the grill and brush with cheese mixture and top with cilantro. Serve warm.