- 4 Rib Eye Steaks
- 8 Tbsp Brothers Marketplace Coffee Chili Pepper Dry Rub
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Preheat a cast iron pan over high heat. Brush each side of the steak with Coffee Chili Pepper dry rub
- Rub 1 Tbsp of coffee rub onto each side of each steak.
- Cook the steak, golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip the steak over, cook for 2 minutes and then transfer to a baking sheet and cook in the oven to medium-rare doneness, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.